Allow freshly feathered eyebrows seven to ten days to heal. It is normal for the eyebrows to look patchy during the healing process. Don’t be worried if the strokes have disappeared, it takes the pigment roughly 4 weeks to resurface. During the healing process the eyebrows will appear bold, the colour will drop by 40 percent and thickness by 15 percent when healed
Post treatment care contributes to 70 per cent of the treatment’s success. Following careful instructions will give you the best possible results for your skin type and promote good healing.
30 minutes After Treatment
- Gently dab freshly tattooed with a damp cotton pad to remove all the lymph and previously applied cream.
- Apply using a very thin layer of Skin Candy with a clean q-tip, avoid using your fingers.
Rest of the day of treatment
- Repeat the above process 3-5 times a day to keep the wound clean and avoid scab formation.
- Cleaning with water is only necessary on the first day of treatment.
Following 7 days
- Avoid wetting your eyebrows in the shower and when washing your face.
- Apply a very thin layer of Skin Candy with a clean q-tip, avoid using your fingers.
- Repeat the above process 3-5 times a day tokeep the wound clean and avoid scab formation.
In the next 30 days
- Avoid sunbathing, solarium, light therapies, chemical peelings, fruit acids, microdermabrasion, and creams that contain regeneration factors.
- Always avoid laser treatments over the treated area because they can destroy the pigment and cause burns.
- Use of antibiotics and hormonal therapy can lead to faster pigment fading.
Things to avoid during healing
During the healing process for the first 7 days, it is important to,
- Do not pick, scratch or peel the healing area
- Do not apply any make-up or products on eyebrows
- Avoid sleeping on the face
- Avoid direct sun exposure
- Avoid working out to prevent sweating
- Avoid water on eyebrows during shower for at least 7 days or until healed
- Avoid facial massage, facial steaming, and sauna