Semi – permanent eyeliner
Doncaster & Glen Waverley
What is Eyeliner
Depending on which look you want to create, semi-permanent eyeliner can be applied in a thin line, a thicker line, a winged eyeliner or as a lash line enhancement, where the gaps between eyelashes can be filled in to create the illusion of fuller and thicker lashes, giving more definition and shape of the eye. Semi-permanent eyeliner is great for those who are looking for a hassle-free solution to eye make-up application or who are active and need to still have a presentable appearance.
If you are looking for a super natural look having the tattoo pigment inserted as a lash line enhancement, rather than as eyeliner, would be recommended, as this procedure is deposited pigment between the eyelashes, filling in any visible gaps. This technique gives the appearance of a thicker lash line, which creates a more defined eye, without it being too dramatic, perfect for those of you who prefer to wear light coverage to no makeup.
There is a choice of pigment colours available: brown, ebony and grey to suit all ages and styles, not just black.
The gaps between the lashes are ‘filled in’ with pigment to create the illusion of full lashes.
Classic Eyeliner Tattoo
Either a thin or thick line (depending on desired look) of pigment is applied to the upper eyeline, you can choose to have it with or without a wing.
Smokey/Shaded Eyeliner Tattoo
A thin or thick line (depending on the dedired look) of pigment is applied to the upper eyeline, you can choose to have it with or without a smokey eyeshadow affect.
Bottom Eyeliner Tattoo
A thin line of pigment is applied to the lower lashline to create a more defined eye.
Touch ups start from
We recommend speaking to your consultant to decide on the frequency of touch ups, this will be based on their analysis of your skin.
Eyeliner Tattoo in Melbourne
Eyeliner Tattoo – pre and post treatment care
Prior to Eyeliner Tattoo treatment
The following restrictions are to ensure your skin is possible conditions for perfect procedure:
• Do not work out the day of the procedure as the body heat will expand the pores
• Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, vitamin E or IBUPROFENS, omega 3, fish oil 2 days prior to the procedure (Paracetamol is fine)
• Do not drink alcohol or caffeine 24 hours prior to the procedure.
•Please take off your eyelashes extensions or fake eyelashes before the treatment.
•Please remove contact lenses to avoid the risk of injury to your eyes.
•Please email us your proof of vaccination to [email protected], at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
• Please come to your appointment alone and respect social distancing when waiting at the reception
• Kindly wear a mask during the procedure.
• If you have fever, coughs, or shortness of breath, please notify us at least 48 hours in advance to avoid losing your fee
• A blanket will no longer available in treatment room. Please dress warmly
• You are encouraged to download the Covid Safe app before your appointment.
• Please sanitise your hands using the provided hand sanitiser at the front door before entering the academy.
• We reserve the right to refuse service to clients who are unwell.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information
Aftercare for Cosmetic Eyeliner Tattooing
• Do not apply any creams on your eyes during healing time.
• Do not scrub, pick, or scratch the treated area.
• Let any scabbing naturally exfoliate off.
• During the healing process: avoid saunas, steam, hot tubs, swimming, wind and sun.
• Do not run water over the eyes for 7 days after treatment.
• Do not wear contact lenses for 24 hours.
• Do not perm or tint eyelashes for 2 weeks.
• Should not wear makeup, no mascara on your eyes to prevent possible infections or allergic reactions.
• You can use cleanser around your eyes but should not run the cleanser through your lash bed.
• Sunglasses are recommended when outdoors to protect your eyes from Sun and dust.