Before a Microblading Appointment
Consult with a Microblading expert on the look you are trying to achieve with your treatment. Multiple sessions are typically required and it is important you and your beautician understand your goals.
4 to 6 weeks after the initial appointment the client will be required to book a secondary appointment for an ‘enhancement.’ If the client wishes to book an appointment after those 6 weeks to further enhance the look, this will be upon further communication.
It can take up to 14 days for the color and intensity of the brows to settle during the healing process. We recommend waiting a period of time before booking additional appointments.
Things to avoid before a microblading appointment
During the healing process for the first 7 days, it is important to,
- Do not pick, scratch or peel the healing area
- Do not apply any make-up or products on eyebrows
- Avoid sleeping on the face
- Avoid direct sun exposure
- Avoid working out to prevent sweating
- Avoid water on eyebrows during shower for at least 7days or until healed
- Avoid facial massage, facial steaming, and sauna